Friday, May 1, 2009

Every Day

I have been trying to find the right way to start of this blog. Instead of doing an introductory post I have decided to get right down to business.  The goal of this blog is to talk about writing and that's what I'm going to do.

Write Every Day

Okay. This is a very difficult task and one that I rarely succeed at. The closest to writing every day for one month that I have accomplished is last month. I wrote a poem every day, except for one day that I didn't have Internet access, so I wrote two on the next day. I never write fiction every single day. Not even during National Novel Writing Month.

So this first week of May I am doing something unprecedented for one week. I am going to write a children's picture book, one a day, for the whole week. This is known as National Picture Book Writing Week.  http://paulayoo.com/blog

I have written one children's story in the past. This is going to be a challenge.

May 1st
Flowers For Mom

0 comments: