Friday, October 15, 2010

OMG day 15



Oh My Gosh! I'm so excited to reach the 15 day mark because that means we are 15 days closer to NaNoWriMo. I can't wait to start.

The prep challenge is working out really well. Aside from drawings, I have been posting my entries on my other blog along with the book entry on writing.com, which is where I get all the information from for the challenge. I'm glad people are finding the information useful and I'm sure Brandiwyn would be happy too. Just a reminder, I'm just posting the assignments for everyone to see, she (brandiwyn) is the real genius behind them.

As much as I love the prep work, and writing in my 5 other novels, I'm starting to get antsy. I want to be writing the epic fantasy already. It has been 5+ years in the making and it will be nice to get that first draft written down, even if I never try to get it published.


How is everyone else doing?
Ready for NaNoWriMo?

2 comments:

Justin W. Parente said...

Hi Dawn,

I'm going into my first NaNo, and definitely psyched. I'm chugging away to finish my current MS so I can have all of November free for the challenge.

I'm pantsing through it. No planning. I did, however, write my first 1 page excerpt and post it on my NaNo Author Page. Maybe look me up and send some friends my way. I want to see what those writing rooms you mentioned are all about.

FInd me at: sirfrodo13

See you around!

Summer Ross said...

I'm anxious for NaNo too, and like Justin, I'm trying to get through most my other projects so i have November free for NaNo- however- i also plan to have a little outlining done so I don't get stuck in the middle either. I'd love to see you there too my NaNo name is : ladywriter1