Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A to Z Topic for 2015

Yep, it's time to announce the topic of the month for this year's exciting A to Z blog challenge.


It was a difficult decision.

While my first instinct was to go with something fun, like character or maybe even worldbuilding since I started working on my epic fantasy before nanowrimo and didn't get very far. I'm notorious for wanting to worldbuild but never actually doing much of it as I instead just write the first draft. However, after much consideration, I decided the topic I needed to cover on this blog is:

Edits and Other Technical Aspects of Fiction Writing


Yep, I'm buckling down with my edits  right now and this blog gets to be a part of that because I'm still very new to this whole final edit before submission process. I stalled since I was uncertain which steps to take and need to push myself in order to get things done. So, that's the topic for A to Z challenge. It will include grammar, point of view, description (and my insane lack thereof even after multiple rewrites) and many other similar topics related to the editing process.


Come back on April 1 to see which topic got picked for A.

1 comments:

Erin Kane Spock said...

A-Z broke me a few years ago and I will not do it again. I will, however, be a rubber-necker, viewing and commenting on the carnage. Good luck.