Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Read It Week

I am going to try and read 10+ books in one week. May 1st to 7th. Anyone who wants can join me. How about a twitter hashtag for book updates? #readitweek

Oh, and... Yes, I'm a bit of a nerd.You'll know why I say this when you see the books on my list, trust me. lol


Potential Read List (in no particular order):
On Writing by Stephen King
Lessons From a Writing Life/Sometimes the Magic Works by Terry Brooks
Particle Physics: a very short introduction by Frank Close
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Wake by Lisa McMann
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
and, FALLING, fly by Skyler White
Rainbow Boys by Alex Sanchez
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Hero by Perry Moore
Wren to the Rescue by Sherwood Smith
The Drunkard's Walk: how randomness rules our lives by Leonard Mlodinow

1 comments:

Mia Hayson said...

Wow, good luck!

Hmmm, off the top of my head I actually do have nine books waiting to be read.... Can you pencil me in for joining as long as nobody is surprised when I fail completely to keep up? :~)

Oooh, I have especial book envy for Wake. It sounds super!