Sunday, August 22, 2010

Giving Meadow Winners

Thanks to Steph and her wonderful prizes she offered we have some winners to announce.

The winners of the autographed postcards are:
Rashelle
LK Hunsaker

Winner of the mousepad:
Rebecca J Vickery

These winners need to email Steph with mailing addresses at botrina_buchanan(at)yahoo.com or sgcardin1(at)yahoo.com

(at) = @

Since there were only 4 entries for a 3 prize giveaway, I am also giving a prize. I've always hated in contests on writing.com and other giveaways when one would have two entries and only one winner. Sucks when you're the one person in the pool that didn't get anything (I've been there myself too).

Beth Reinke - Email me at DawnEmbers(at)ymail.com with your mailing address and let me know if you'd prefer a copy of Steph's book, the book Life As We Knew It, or some candy. ;-)

1 comments:

Tara said...

Hey! Nice blog, I gave you an award, come check it out!

-Tara