Thursday, August 26, 2010

Word Paint Blogfest Tomorrow

Yep. It's here and this is a quick reminder for everyone. Also, there is still time to sign up for those that haven't already but are interested. Click the image on the sidebar or the link posted here and it should take you to the sign up post. I'll add the list to tomorrow's posting along with one of two entries from me.

That's right... 2. Since I have two blogs and my other blog is the one where I usually post my writing sections I decided to use both for this blogfest.

I look forward to everyone's entries and hope to get to them all when I can, but if I take a couple of days it's because Saturday is my birthday and I might have found something to do that day. ;-)

Link for contest details and signup widget: http://dawnembers.blogspot.com/2010/07/announcements.html

3 comments:

Tara said...

You got an award at my blog! Come and check it out! =D

Summer Ross said...

I'll be there, my post is ready and eagerly waiting 5:00 am lol

Jen said...

Your description in this is great. I could really feel the tension and weariness. And it definitely made me want to read more.